Thursday, April 26, 2007

Things not stated on the Korean visa form

If you're travelling to Korea for SoCG, and you need a visa, then there are a few things not mentioned on the Korean consulate web page:
  • If you're a permanent resident, you have to attach a copy of your green card
  • If you work for a company, you need a letter from your employer. If you are exalted enough to be employed by a university in the honorable profession of "professor", you don't need one.
  • Processing time is about one week.

Disqus for The Geomblog