[Side note: you might ask a Danish person, "What do I do if I have only one beer bottle?". Danish Person: < long silence >]
The set of topics are just what you'd expect for a data stream course:
- Algorithms for metric and geometric data streams
- Randomized sketching and compressed sensing
- Histograms, norms and other statistics of data streams
- Algorithms for ordered data
- Lower bounds and communication complexity
And when you're done streaming, you can go to Legoland, or experience the rather nonstandard (and NSFW) techniques the Danes employ to slow traffic down (NSFW).