- Researchers with papers in other conferences that would be of interest to the STOC community.
- STOC 2012 authors who want to have a visual aid for extended/related discussions of their work.
- Students who wish to discuss their work in a broader context (for example, by presenting an overview of a line of research)
In order to present a poster, authors must email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2012, 5pm PT
- A 1-2 paragraph abstract
- Name of person presenting the poster
- Whether the presenter is planning to register for STOC
Posters should be designed to fit within a space that is 42in wide and 48in high, and may consist of a single printed poster or separate pieces. Mounted posterboards, as well as pushpins and tape for attaching your poster to the posterboard, will be provided at the conference.
STOC 2012 Posters Committee